Monday, May 30, 2005

What a day!

I woke up this morning and set straight off to Donnas to fix the PC. (I obviously got dressed first, though.) It didn't want to co-operate with me on Saturday but I jigged about with it and got it restored to its factory settings. I also put Norton antivirus and Spysweeper on the new one.

We then decided to take a break and we jetted off in to Solihull. Donna bought some sandals and we had a
McDonalds. We sat in the McCafe thing and who should be working behind the coffee counter? non other than Mr Chris Dales! He has changed a bit since school/college. (i.e a lot calmer and more rational.) I ordered a drink to test out his serving skills, and he makes a good latte!

I have to be getting ready to go out now. I am being picked up by Gemma at 8:00.

Blog another time, peoples. TTFN

No comments: