Friday, May 20, 2005

Hard drives are so argumentative

This week at school has been relaxing. No, really! I have been breezing through the days non stop. This week has flown by.

The legion was nothing special. The quiz was tough, and the bar staff only got 27 out of 40. The winners got 35 points and the prize was (and always is) a £5.00 bar voucher.

I am finding it increasingly tough to write anything original on here. I go through the same routine day after day. I might as well copy and paste a load of posts to save me writting them.

Oh, I did have one thing happen this week. The computer gave out... Completely! so a long-overdue dystem restore was in order. It solved the immediate problem of the damn thing running slow, but it still drops its cache every once in a while, causing the thing to restart. I will have to get it checked.

While I am here blogging, here is the link to the kiddie's blog site

Right, I'm off to bed because I am knackered.

TTFN



"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

No comments: