Monday, May 16, 2005

Sunday, Monday, Happy days...

Hello again, my faithful readers. I haven't blogged over the weekend as I have had lots to do...

I will blog now.

On Saturday morning I went over to my nans house to fix the printer (which took about 2 minutes) while my mum went shopping over in Northfield. Whilst they were out my granddad asked me if I could find anybody who collects old woodworking tools on the internet. A strange little request but I had a look anyway.... Oh my god! you wouldn't believe the market for old tools! Loads of Americans collect and refurbish rare drills, antique woodplanes, the lot. I found a British collector and emailed him. He seemed interested in my granddads old equipment as he has planes that are 50 to 100 years old! hopefully they are worth something.

At the club that night, we had a band called "Nice 'n' Easy" they were OK, but not brilliant. They did do a spectacular renditioning of Hotel California by the Eagles. That was the highlight of the evening.

Sunday was crap and work was just plain boring.

On to today then.....

School was good up until lunch time when It all became difficult. Ah well, It comes with the job I suppose.

Well I will be seeing the usual gang later. I don't know where we are going, probably some random pub somewhere.

right. I'm going to play Simpsons: hit and run. I want to complete it.

No comments: