Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Flight of the Navigator

No, not the film. Allow me to explain.

Me and John got to Adams for about 7:30. The plan was to go to the circus in Solihull park but we didn't know what time is started. I shot into Solihull to check and got there just as the show was starting. Since Adam wasn't ready and Carl was nowhere to be seen, we decided we would go another day. Carl arrived at Adams and we decided to go to the Plough for a drink. Unfortunately, the place was half dead. It was playing loud intrussive techno-shite music and my pint of Pedigree was awful. We drank up and I suggested that we go for a drive. I set off and basically did a full circle round Solihull without actually getting anywhere... D'OH! We needed a specific destination so I got on to the M42 and went towards Stratford Upon Avon. We stopped at the Navigation Inn for a drink purely because I had never been in. It was deader than the plough but at least it was nicely decorated and didn't have any music on. We had a drink (I had coke) and then we set back off to Adams to finish the evening.

Well it's midnight now so I'm off to bed.

No comments: