Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mayday! Mayday!

... Happy May Day to you. It is the first of the month so that means all of Aprils blogs have been archived and we can start-a-fresh.

I popped over to Carls house with John yesterday as It was the official house warming party for Kate and Claire. Adam arrived shortly after, and a load of other people turned up aswell. The Barbecue was done just in time for me to scoff a burger, hotdog, and slice of garlic bread (garlic bread?) before shooting off to get ready for work....


.... Which was shite. The band that was playing had one guy on a keyboard and another playing an electric clarinet (yes, you read that correct) which produces the most irritating, shrill, ear shredding noise you have ever heard. It is actually worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Talking of work, I am back there again in a bit... Damn.

I have put new mats in my car, and next month (or even, later this month) I hope to add an autochanger to the boot and at some point I want to fit LED's in the footwells (it really highlights any car interior... look) I had my number plates done yesterday afternoon and they look fantastic. As soon as I get the log book back from the DVLA I will send it off for re-registering and the plates can go on. I might have to wait a while for the log book though so it might be another month before all of that happens.

I will blog again soon. for now, take care dear readers.

No comments: