Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Born, in the U.S.A I was, Born in.... Solihull, actually

Well I tried blogging last night but blogger had an hour offline for maintenance so i went to publish and couldnt... D'oh!

We all went to the pub quiz at the Jug of Ale, and came 8th out of 15 which wasn't bad I suppose. Whilst we were there we had a bit of an arguement. Gemma had said to Carl that there were 50 states in America, but Carl, me, and John had said that there were 52. So last night when I got in I checked on google and found a list of American states:


Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho State
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana

Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode
Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming Capital

Did you count them? There are exactly 50. I owe Gemma an appology.

In other news, I had my "tyreflares" LED valve caps arrive yesterday afternoon so I stuck them on my car... Now all I have to do is get someone to drive it past me so I can see what they look like!

I have had "Cry Just a Little Bit" by Shakin' Stevens stuck in my head for the past few days so as I sit here typing I am listening to "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew to see if I can change it.

I will be going to Fathers later. I will drive down but not tell him about my tyres so that when he watches me drive off later he will just see them..... I will probably get a phonecall saying "what the hell are those things" etc. etc. I also really want my log book to come back so I can re-register it with my new plates. Damn the DVLA!

Switching the subject entirely, I want to go and buy Star Wars: Episode III for my xbox but don't want to play it until I see the film in case it gives away any good plot twists.

Well thats me done. Im off to get something to eat. Catch you all later.

No comments: