Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Ok... There we have it. I have asked the ultimate question. One has lightsabres, Jedi and Darth Vader. The other has cool starships, the Borg, and seven-of-nine. But which one, dear reader, do you think is best?


Right. Thats that out of the way, now on to more serious matters. I was casualy reading through Mr Robinsons blog when I came across this little marvel of a quote :


Gemma's new car "It kick's Gaz's ass"


We will forget all the arguing and the pointless quarelling. My car is lovely, and anyone who says otherwise will find themselves strapped to the bonnet and taken for a ride down the M42.... at 130mph. Now I'm not saying that Gemmas car is tatty, on the conterary, Saxo's are a good reliable model, it is clean, has a really really cool gear knob, done below average milage for its age and has a nippy little engine. It is a cool car...... BUT SO'S MINE!

In the Jug of Ale yesterday, Carl and Adam were saying that the Mondeo is a grandads car... Well they would, driving around in a 1.2 Corsa, and 1.4 Fiesta, I can naturally see why they would assume that only an older person could handle a 1.8 Mondeo.... Sorry guys, but it has to be said. And anyway, come the time to go to Reading, you will all be glad of the extra leg room and luggage space. We will see what Jo says about it... I'm sure I can count on her for a bit of support (well I hope so, because someone has to say something nice about it.) Ah well. Thats enough rambling from me. I'm off to bed. See you all later.


No comments: