Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Laxatives are not a play thing

Trust me! but moving swiftly on.....

Guess what! The year 11's have gone from Woodrush! yep. They had a surprise assembly this morning telling them that today would be their last day of lessons before exam leave. Free leavers books were handed out and they all went about getting autographs. I have signed a few but only knew the actuall names of about half of them. Ah well.

Yesterday evening was a laugh. Me and John went round to Carls house. I took my Gamecube with me and after a session of Super Smash Bros melee, we decided it would be fun to have a game of Donkey Konga. Kate and Claire came back from wherever it was they had been and took a fancy to it so they joined in. I have never laughed so much in my life. 5 adults playing along to cheesy music with plastic bongo drums, it really doesn't sound cool does it? When we left Carls house and 12:30 I noticed that one of the girls had parked a bit close to the end of the drive. For a moment it looked like I would have to wake one of them up to move it so I could reverse my car out without scraping the paintwork. But I just thought "bollocks to it" and gently started to reverse up Carls drive. I got to within centimetres of the other cars but I managed to do it with Carl standing behind me watching the back end and john in the front watching the one side for me. It was close, but I did it. I don't want anyone to tell me that I'm no good at driving ever again!

I am going out again later but I suspect that we will find something to do that it slightly more mature than playing computer games.

Right. best get on with whatever it is I am meant to be getting on with.

TTFN

No comments: