Friday, June 03, 2005

La La La Lalalalaa, Lalalalaa, Hey June?

June already! Has someone pushed the "fast-forward" button on the tape-deck of life?

Sorry for not updating since Monday (as Mr Thomas pointed out to me) but this week has been one of rest and relaxation.....

... Wait a sec'... NO IT HASN'T!

I Set up Donnas PC on the monday, and installed the new printer/scanner on Tuesday. Afterwards we went for a drink at the Drawbridge pub.

Wednesday was a bit weird. I woke up at about 10:30 and didn't really do much except play on my Xbox all day.

Yesterday was much the same, a whole day of nothing until I went up the Packhorse in the evening. At around 9:00 who should walk throught the door? non other than Mr Bennett! I haven't seen him in about 2 months due to his football malarkey on a thursady night. He had an earlier kick-off though so he dropped by.

Which brings us to today. I got up and decided that I was going to look in to getting a CD autochanger put in the car. I went to ripspeed at halfords and they can supply and fit a Sony autochanger for £199.99. Rip-speed = Rip-off.

So now I'm waiting for the evening to descend on me so that I can go to work... I am getting bored of the Legion. The same old soldiers ordering the same drinks week in, week out.... It's just not fun anymore. Plus which I am 23 years old and haven't had a Friday or Saturday night out in quite a long time. (That said, I have booked off Tomorrow because I am going to see Mark Knopfler at the NEC)

Right, I'm off to wallow in self pitty. TTFN.

No comments: