Monday, June 06, 2005

Bloggie, Bloggie, Bloggie.... Oi! Oi! Oi!

I got up late yesterday, just in time for Sunday lunch, in fact! I headed off to work for a 4 hour stint at the Legion. I went to my nans for tea, as usual, and found to my horror that Top Gear had been replaced by womens football! the cheek of it...

Today at school was quite relaxing. No major problems, no incidents to report. While this makes for an easy day, it means I have nothing to blog.... Sorry readers.

I am stewarding the club tonight. I have the spare keys and will be opening up at 7:00. Sue will be coming in at 9 and will probably be paid stewards rate, while I struggle on at a mere bar-persons wage. I hope my alarm code works... The last time i tried it, it unset the alarm OK, but it did something to the keypad which required a phonecall to the maintenence people.....

Right dear readers. I am off to finish off the rice pudding which mother made yesterday....

TTFN.

No comments: