Friday, June 17, 2005

A whopper of an update.

Howdy readers. I haven't blogged for a couple of days so that I can create a nice big post for you to read through.

Wednesday:
School was boring. Nothing really happened. I went up to the driving range and hit a 200 yard smasher with my club. 99p well spent, I think. On the evening, my aunt Molly took us out for an indian. There is a nice one in Rubery called Bano Phool. It doesn't look like a restaurant from the outside because of its design. We had a good feed and then went back to my nans for a coffee.

Thursday:
Ah now yesterday, I did my usual day, with a stint in the art studio, but then I was invigilating the last part of an exam from 3:00 until 3:50. 2 minutes after going in, I noticed an orange glow coming from outside. I looked out and found that a year 11 student had slung his/her blazer over an old fence post by the sports hall and set fire to it! Being nylon and polyester it had started to melt and had set fire to the grass underneath it. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and squeezed the trigger...

... Have you ever used a fire extinguisher? They don't half have some recoil to them!

Which brings us to today,

Friday:
School was the same old routine, but it all seems a lot worse when it's hot outside and no air-con' to keep cool. I came home and got out of my works clothes and started blogging. I have work later and I am in at 7:00 instead of 8:00 because of a private party in the concert room. Tomorrow is the joint V.E/V.J celebration at the club and we have some military vehicles coming to the club, I just hope they don't scratch my car!

I need a drink. TTFN readers

No comments: