Sunday, March 13, 2005

Well my new passport arrived in time for me to go skiing at easter. The last time I was in Austria I was stopped at customs because they reckoned that my passport photo wasn't me... You can see why, can't you?

17 years old.... And half asleep


I was about 8-and-a-half stone in weight, pale, and couldn't punch my way through a paper bag..... 6 years later and I have "over compensated" in the weight department, I'm a healthy shade of brown, and can now give paper bags a run for their money!

I'm struggling to pad this out, now...... Give me a sec'...............









..... Ah yes! my car has had a good clean and is ready for sale! I won't advertise it until I see a car I like, but be asured, the Golf will be gone as soon as possible.

For your further pleasure, dear reader, I have listed in order my car preferances:

Ford Mondeo 1.6 Zetec
Audi A4 1.6
Vauxhall Vectra 1.6
Honda Accord 1.6
Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Sports Hatchback
(can you see a pattern forming?)
Honda Civic 1.6
Mitsubishi Charisma 1.6i
Wheelbarrow
Rover 415 1.6

Post a comment and let me know if you have any quick-tips on the above cars...


Always remember: If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

No comments: