Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Plough. A nice relaxing family pub.

We all ended up in the plough. I like it there. It has a unique charm. We sat and talked about all sorts of stuff, from black pudding to Doom 3. It was a rather relaxing night.

One topic of conversation that came up was how I act like some sort of grandad.... I dismissed this comment at first but then started to think:

  • I drink bitter (generaly considered an old mans drink)
  • I work at the legion (full of old people)
  • I am currently hard of hearing (an old gentlemans typical disability)

... Shit. I am old way before my time. I really need to live a little and have some fun, but alas [insert sound of violins playing a sad melody here] I have no-one to share it with.... Lots of women tell me that "I'm bound to meet someone special" but none of them would seriously consider me as "boyfriend material." Strange. In fact, now I'm thinking, Has any woman ever looked at me more than once and just for a second, just for the briefest of moments, thought to herself "hmmm... He's alright."............? I wonder...

Well It's coming up to 1am and I have my "Teacher Training day" tomorrow so I'm off to bed.

Did you know: That when viewed through a spectral enhancing telescope, our galaxy is actually beige!

No comments: