Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Personalised keyrings are so in this summer......

Well the past few days have been a bit boring really... Went out yesterday to the Red Lion in Shirley with the usual crowd plus Jo who's back from uni'. Hurrah! All I can say is that she got back Sunday, and that was the first day we have had of real sunshine.... Coincidence? I think not.

We had the back room of the pub (which included the jukebox and pool table!) to ourselves for most of the evening (until a load of dickheads came in and screwed up our jukebox selections with their electronic music-shite... See previous post here: http://garethsbrain.blogspot.com/2005/03/electronic-music-piss-off.html to see what I think of this travesty to mankind)

Gemma was impressed with my "G4RETH" keyring that I have. I had to go into Halfords today so while I was there I picked her up a "GEMM4" one to put on her keys. Now she can't say I never do anything for her....

Seeing father later, I must remember to tell him that my car has developed yet another problem (It keeps stalling at junctions.... And no, it isn't my driving it is the car!) and that for some random reason my rear window wiper has decided to join in the fun and has stopped working. It really has to go. I just don't even like driving it anymore. Actually, on that note, I have some good news. I have just accuired my 1st years no-claims bonus (up until 12 months ago I was a named driver on my dad's insurance) so I can now comfortably afford to run a 1.8 Mondeo instead of being limited to a 1.6. This is good because the 1.8 model is far more common than the 1.6 and has better options. This, coupled with my registration plates, will make for a fine vehicle. I might go a bit further and get a custom gear-stick, and shiny pedals just to give it some flair...... I will keep you all posted on this as this happen.


I am going skiing next week so I wont be blogging but I will post any/all good stories on here when I return.

Quick tip: If you and another person are trying to outrun a tiger, remember that you only need to outrun the other person.....

No comments: