Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Weedkiller is no substitute for vimto...

... No, really!

Well today was the last day of term. Schools out for 2 weeks and that means no more kiddies so it's easy living for a bit. Although I do have my first ever "Teacher training day" tommorow! (I've always wondered what they did. I will post the results) There's not much else I can say at the moment other than I'm seeing the usual gang later and there was talk of organising a holiday for later in the year... Skiing next week, 5 days at Reading, and now this. I'm living the high life, I can tell you...... (I just wish my wallet was too)

Oh yes, another thing has just popped into my head (by that I mean that a thought particle has struck the memory section of my brain) Please please please please please fill in any comments you may have. I need some feedback so that I can keep this blog fresh and unboring. Who knows, you may get a response to your query in the form of a complete post. yes. you. a reply from me. in full. a whole section of this website devoted to you. yes you.

I have just heard the most beautiful sound in the world..... The *ping* sound of the Microwave so now I'm off to enjoy chinese chicken and noodles, eaten with chopsticks! TTFN

No comments: