Friday, March 11, 2005

Comic Relief

Howdy! Well the comic-relief bug hit me so I decided to dye my beard red. Unfortunately it went purple, "Billy Connelly-styley!" I must point out that I didn't get sponsored for it, I just decided to do it for a laugh... You know what I'm like.


It was supposed to be red, but it went purple.




Close-up!


.... Finished laughing, have we? Right, on to a serious yet happy bit of this update. Today at school (i.e Work) I took an entire art lesson for the last hour! yes, me, I was actually teaching! The regular art teacher (Mrs Jukes, very nice lady) was in the classroom as well, but I took the lesson. It was quite fun instructing everyone on how to paint still-life pieces and dealing with the usual art studio rowdiness.

Changing topic again, I have my car back! New Carburettor, new air filter, new accelerator cable (I think) and I asume they have changed my brake cable because when i drove it to the Legion this evening, I ended up stopping six-feet short of where I wanted to come to a halt (namely, the end of Gorsey lane.)

Im off now to try and wash this purple shite out of my beard... It's starting to annoy me.

quick thought: If you discovered an alien spaceship in a field, would you still describe it as a UFO?

No comments: