Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Masons arms..... What a shit hole!

Lank's new computer arrived today. A Dell Dimension Something-or-other. Nice PC. I went round and got it set up for him and then went up Solihull. Me, John, Adam, Carl, and Gemma were sat in the Masons (which is an absolute desolate waste-land of a pub, I can tell you) talking about tattoos. I sketched a few ideas out and she quite liked the one of a shooting-star-circley-thing I did so she made me draw it in biro on her forearm....! crazy.

She then started talking about frogs and how they scare her... When I came home guess what I found sitting by the porch door?


Boo!

Sorry Gem' I couldn't resist it..... (but doesn't my porch look all manky in that photo?)

On to more pressing matters... I woke up this morning completely deaf! I think I have an ear infection in my right ear... It is red, puffy, and it hurts... Nice (now you are thinking "completely deaf? whats wrong with his other ear?" and the answer is that I have a deafness in my left ear... It's true. While I can hear with it, everything is muffled and faint.... Bet you didn't know that!)

Right. Thats all for now, I'm going to bed............


Did you know: Contarary to urban myth, a duck's quack does echo, just like any other noise.



No comments: