Sunday, July 31, 2005

Let the music play!

My car is now complete! Me and Kieron (thats my sisters boyfriend, incase you don't know) fitted my autochanger... Well Kieron fitted it and I sort of dotted about looking like i knew what i was doing... Which I didn't. I could see how it all plugged in and everything but I wouldn't have been able to run the cable through. He tucked it up between all the plastic panels and the upshot of it is that you wouldn't even know the cable is there. It is completely invisible. I was all happy and went to do my daily stint at the Legion. Coming out of the Legion at 7 o' clock I did a very stupid thing...

I reversed into a skip.

Now I always try and look for the good in any situation but this one really pissed me off. I had finaly got my car sorted and then I go and bugger it up by cracking my rear bumper on a big blue thunking great lump of metal...

Bollocks.

I will be phoning a few local body shops tomorrow to see if I can get it sorted. Well at 8 o' clock I went down to my nans and watched Top Gear. Whilst watching Top Gear I received a text message. It read:


From: GEMMA
TONKS

gaz, wil U cum with
me to get my navel
pierced tomorrow
?


I thought "this might be fun!" and agreed. Although seriously I suppose it is a daunting task and I will be on hand to offer any support required. I will consider it my good deed for the day.

Changing the subject entirely, yesterday was my great aunt and uncles Golden wedding anniversary. about 25 of the family went to a pub in Abbots Bromley. I drove myself, mother, Selena and Kieron. I was following my nan and grandad. It was a good drive and I had forgotten how driving through the queensway makes you feel like you are in Monaco! We got there early and were stood on the carpark for half an hour until the place opened. I had an 8oz fillet steak with new potatoes. And cherry cheesecake for dessert. Lovely!

We got home much earlier than expected and, since I had booked the night off work, I went over to Adams house. Gemma phoned him and asked if he wanted to go for a drink in the Plough. We both went and talked all night about how Gemma notices when people fancy other people and how she wanted either a vibrator, or a "3 minute man" as a boyfriend... Rather odd, yes but thats how the conversation went. (The navel pircing wasn't mentioned at this point.) We all left at 11:15 and by 11:40 had all gone home and logged on to MSN messenger where we continued talking about... stuff, before we all decided to log off and get some shut-eye.

Well thats that. I am going to get something to eat, I'm hungry!

TTFN readers

No comments: