Monday, August 01, 2005

100th Post!

Yes readers. this is my 100th posted entry. Now I realise that people like Mr Robinson have achieved this milestone eons ago but I felt that I ought to mention it non the less. Gemma sent me a message earlier saying that she couldn't get a half day off work so we couldn't go and get her navel pierced. She will go next thursday, so I will be on hand to assist in any way possible. I phoned Jo today to ask her how her holiday went. The phone rang out, then I heard someone pick up and then turn the phone off.... I was most shocked. I have tried calling three times since and the phone is still switched off... She should be coming out later with the gang so I will ask her then what was going on... Well thats my day... Oh I have started work on a painting for a couple at the Legion who are moving to Greece. They want the name of their house (which is "Vine View Villa") on a wooden plaque. The couple in question is Derek and Helen who used to run the off licence next to the chemists by Morgam News (for those of you who know wythall.) They are a great couple and I am honoured that a piece of my work will be on display on the side of their new home. I have only just begun it so here is a sample of what will be the lower left section...






After it is all painted (The text at the top will be the most difficult) It will be cut into a wiggly type shape and sealed with a soft varnish. It should look really nice.

Well thats about it for today readers. TTFN

No comments: