Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Brides of Chuckie

Greetings readers! Time for a quick update, me-thinks.

I got up today and went with Adam and Gemma in to Birmingham. Gemma had some old LP's that she wanted to get rid of... I say "some" it was more like "shit-loads" so me and Ad' were the hired muscles for the day. We offloaded them at Readintons Rare Records, thank god... I couldn't have carried them back to the car, my arms would have dropped off (I think they are slightly longer even now.)

We then went shopping... And bought bugger all. Gemma was being Adams "fashion guru" for the afternoon and I was.... well... sort of just there for no reason really, but thats beside the point. We didn't see anything adam liked so we came back. I went back to Ad's for a bit, for more Halo 2 before coming home to quickly get changed so that I could go back to Adams house so that we could go out for the evening after picking Jo up. We did the pub quiz at The Jug of Ale (our team name was "Brides of Chuckie") and came 16th out of 18 teams...

... Which is crap.

After we all went back to Jo's for a cup of tea before leaving at about 1am...

... I am now off to bed, because I am knackered. TTFN readers.


Question: What do you use to get Swarfega off your hands!?

1 comment:

John said...

So you went home from Adam's house in Monkspath to get changed so that you could go back to Adam's and then go to straight to Moseley?

...My geography isn't the best in the world but wouldn't it have been much easier to have gone straight to Moseley from your house?