Thursday, July 28, 2005

Good company with a good friend

I fitted my CD head unit today! My autochanger is now going in Sunday which will be cool. The tricky part will be running the cable from the boot to the front... Kieron is going to lend a hand (I.E actually fit the thing, whilst I look on in anticipation.)

Well readers, instead of going to the Swan tonight I went to the Coach House in Solihull with Corrine from college. I had forgotten how much fun she is... A right little minx at times. Kate should have been out aswell but she was Ill. Hopefully Corrine will organise a day out at some point and we can have a proper get-together. It will be nice seeing Kate again.

Changing the subject, I have downloaded a 3D earth-viewer. Download it here. It is good fun and it's free. I had much enjoyment finding adams house on it.


Thats about it for now. TTFN readers.



Question: Isn't a lightning rod on a church a complete lack of faith?

No comments: