Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I was always crap at the 400 meters...

Hi readers. Well this week has been fun. School has been relatively interesting due to sports day yesterday. Everyone was out in the sun and was watching from the 'bank (note, readers who do not know me from woodrush: the school field has an embankment, which means we have an "upper" and "lower" field. The embankment has always been known as "the bank")

on Tuesday I did my stint at the club. Then new guy, Roger is a nice bloke and will see us through the coming weeks. The only slight glitch was that he couldn't get the tills to cash up properly but hopefully he will sort it out (I know how to, obviously, but he wasn't pushing the buttons I told him to!)

Tonight me and father went to the Old Royal Oak pub bikers meeting but we went on the Goldwing. I had forgotten how free you feel on that thing as I haven't been on it in quite a while. We had a drink and walked around, taking note of a few rather cool custom paint jobs on a group of Harleys. Nice. We headed home at about 9:30 and I am now hungry....

... TTFN.

1 comment:

Gareth said...

Hi Jerry. Yes, as anyone of my friends will tell you, I am always hungry!

and Thankyou for taking an interest in my blog. Nice to know people do.