Wednesday, July 20, 2005

End of term is looming...

Ah yes. Welcome to my weekly update, readers. This week, all the paperwork at school has had to be completed and bought up-to-date. No slacking for Mr Evans! Still, I get 6 weeks fully paid holiday starting Monday morning.... Nice.

Tony and Val's wedding on Saturday was fantastic. Tony was dressed in a very expensive looking wedding suit and Val looked fabulous in her long white wedding dress. It was also Jo's birthday so after the service and popping to the reception, I went up to the Red Lion where she was working to give her her card and presents.

I have been busy on line as well during the week. I bought a pirates flag to mark my tent with when I go to Reading at the end of August. I have also bougt a Ford 6000 head unit for my car. It is basically the same but has a CD player instead of a tape-deck. Not content with that, I bought a
Sony T-69 autochanger! I need to back off the spending a bit now. I've had my fun but now it's time to save a bit.

Well I have put a pizza in the microwave and it has just pinged, so I will bid thee fairwell for now.

TTFN Readers

No comments: