Friday, July 08, 2005

Weekly Blog...

Hi gang. As you may have noticed, my blogs are now being uploaded as weekly entries. I think it's easier as each post has something to say, rather than 7 days worth of "nothing happened"

I am now working at the Legion Tuesday nights for the next month because Tony and Val' are getting married and need some time off to prepare. So I am steward on Tuesdays and this does mean that Adam, Carl, Jo, John, and Gemma will only see me once a week for the next 4 weeks(Don't cry guys...)

My GTP has had a mis-hap due to the blundering idiots at Warwick Uni' and I now think that I will have to wait until September 2006 before I start! I am really annoyed about it because I really want to start teaching.

Yesterday we all went upto the Swan. I think we have defected back permanently now, as Thursday we practically get the place to ourselves. The only downer of the night was noticing the rather large, unattractive lady sat behind us with the worste case of builders-arse I have ever seen... It was not a pretty sight and I almost choked on My Guinness and black when I saw it. Next week should be interesting though as everyone except me, Lank, and Dan is off to Newquey, so we shall see what happens.

I am in work at 8pm so I am going to have a lie down...

TTFN

No comments: