Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Woodrush Monty Python Tribute Society

2 months ago, the only thing the kiddies could quote were "yeah, know" and "want that one!" But all is not lost. The joys of Monty Python have overtaken Little Britain in terms of popularity, proving that the masters of comedy are timeless. I can't move without someone doing the parrot sketch, bits of The Life of Brian, or The Holy Grail. It's great. It's also hilarious coming in to see 5 pupils, arm-in-arm singing the "knights of the round table" song. Much funnier than everyone declaring that they are the only gay in the village every 30 seconds.

But enough of that, lets press on with it....

I should be going out later. I hope Jo is still in Birmingham. I'm always working or doing something when she pops back and never really get to see much of her nowadays.

Well I forgot to mention it in yesterdays blog, but I had my ears done and it didn't work, so I'm still deaf. Sorry guys, you will have to keep shouting until I get them done again on Monday. Actually, talking about this, I am finding more and more people who, rather than show me any sympathy, just take the piss. It's amazing how many people will deliberately talk quietly and "test" my hearing by insulting me but gradually get louder until I hear them... It's not fun being deaf.

I'm off to have some tea. Sausages and mashed potato with onions and gravy! Luverleeee!!!!

Blog ya laters, folks.

No comments: