Friday, April 29, 2005

w00t! (what does that mean, anyway?)

Firstly, let me appologise for not updating for a week. I have been very busy and have neglected my duties as a blogger. A very big sorry must go to Lank who hasn't had anything to read at work due to my tardiness and lack of updates.

Well school was school, and the legion was the legion. No news to report on the money making side of things....


... However....


.... I HAVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in this colour!)

I picked it up from Chambers-Peugeot over in Tamworth yesterday evening. It runs superb. I am really pleased with it.

I got pretty bored of just playing "The Simpsons: Hit & Run" last saturday I went and bought Halo 2, and a second control pad for my Xbox.

I have accuired some skiing photos that I will post on here as a seperate blog. Although since new blogs appear at the top of the page, you will have had to scroll past them to be reading this....... so scroll back up.....

Blog-ya-later-alligators...

No comments: