Sunday, April 10, 2005

All work and no play makes Gareth a dull boy

... Fortunately however, this is not the case, because yesterday at work I was joined by Jason, Kate and Jenny. After finishing at the Legion we ordered a takeaway from Millenium balti and went back to Jasons house. We played cards, had a drink, and watched "Not another teen movie" which was slightly better than that all time classic "watching paint dry" (well it had a few funny moments, unlike paint drying, which tends to be quite uneventful from start to finish)

Well not much else to write, other than I have just seen an advert for the Birmingham Blues Brothers appearing at Becketts Farm on the 30th of May. I will book my tickets!

Well I have to get ready for todays stint at the Legion so I will sign off. TTFN

Quick tip: "when preparing a surprise cake that someone jumps out of, cook the cake before the person gets inside" it.

No comments: