Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Syringe time!

Well Dr Omo-dare (pronounced "Omma-dary") told me that my ears are clogged due to my ear infection and as a result my eardrums have gooey crap stuck to them, meaning they can't vibrate, which is why I am deaf. I am going to get them syringed next Tuesday at 5:20..... Nice!

I woke up late today, although I did go to bed at about 4:30 this morning because after I had finished talking to Jinxy (my canadian MSN pen-friend and general advise giver) I sat and played computer games on Flashplayer for a couple of hours. I really must try and be a little more inventive with my spare time.

On a happier note, my sister passed her driving test today. It was her first time and she passed with only 2 minors! not bad. Now at least I have the option of a lift every now and then and I can save a bit of money on petrol. And while we are on the subject of cars, I have found a nice Mondeo that I will hopefully be going to see on Saturday. S reg', Dark metallic green, 1.8 zetec with electric everything, alloys, immobiliser, etc. Looks nice from the picture on Autotrader. We shall see...

Right, thats all for now. See you all on the flip-side.


random thought: If the cat had been walking the other way, would the guy who invented cats eyes have invented the pencil sharpener instead?

No comments: