Monday, April 04, 2005

Boring day...

Todays routine:

  • Got up (eventually)
  • Played on PC (Battle for Middle Earth)
  • Ate small pizza (pepperoni)
  • Played on PC (http://www.flashplayer.com)
  • Went to get ink cartridge frpm PC world (and bought Zoo Tycoon 2)
  • Listened to some music (After discovering that Zoo Tycoon 2 doesn't run on my PC)
  • Ate Chinese chicken (with chopsticks)
  • Got changed (and washed)
  • Collected John (at 7:30)
  • Went to Adams (and then on to Carls)
  • Came home (via Earlswood)
  • Started blogging (the thing that you're reading)

What a wasted day... Although I did win 3 games in a row on Halo 2!

Tomorrow will be different. I have a doctors appointment at 5:45 because my ear is getting worse. I hope they will tell me that it can be sorted. It's not funny being nearly deaf, I can tell you.

Random website: http://www.palindromelist.com/longest.htm Not only is it one huge palindrome. It actually makes sense (in some parts, in fragmented sentances) whoever concieved this deserves a medal (and a social life)

I will blog tomorrow. I am going to bed....

No comments: