Saturday, November 01, 2008

Appologies...

Sorry readers. I know this blog is 3 days late but I haven't really had chance to sit down and type it. I will start with Monday 20th October... Which, for one reason or another wasn't the best Monday I have ever had. But I wont bore you with details, I will just crack on with it.

So Monday after work I came home and sat about on the internet, checking Facebook and reading Emails, as usual, then in the evening I went to the Swan with Donna, and we were joined by Jason, Gemma, Nicola, Julia, and lee... Which was nice!

Tuesday. I finished work and had to fight my way out of the carpark, and then fight my way round the island, then fight my way through Moseley... Seriously, there must have been some sort of diversion nearby because the traffic was twice the intensity that it usually is at 3:30pm. Anyway I got home and sat about watching TopGear before going over to Adam/Carls for a drink in the Greville.

Wednesday. Work seemed to pass quickly... Which I suspect no-one complains ever complains about, and was home for 4:00pm. I spent an hour looking at the reviews for Fable 2 and thinking that in less than 48 hours I would be sampling all it's gamey-goodness... Now at this point I expect that your expecting me to say that I went down to Fathers house... But no! I actually had a far more cultured evening planned... I went to the theatre! Yes readers, the Theatre. the TA's from Woodrush and I were going to see Fame!: The Musical at the Old Rep as Craig Hall, who teaches drama at Woodrush was in it as Joe Vegas. We got to the Old Rep for 7:15pm and the curtain went up at 7:30pm we had a good laugh as craig is quite comical anyway, but the charecter of Joe is the typical "class-clown" (something I can relate to!) It was about 2 and a half hours long, with the interval, so after a natter and the goodbyes we were back on the road for 10:20pm and back to wythall for 10:40pm. I got dropped off and came in to watch some TV.

Thursday. I went to work in the knowledge that I wouldn't be needed the following day, so this was my last day at Calthorpe. Work went well and I was out for 3:30 so I came home and played about on t'internet before walking up to the Swan. Mr Thomas was otherwise engaged... He and Mr Bennett were off in Aston, watching some men in shorts fight over a ball of air... All sounds dodgy to me. Anyway, I enjoyed the Swan as everyone had a good laugh. Mr Heales gave me a lift back with Gem' and Becky, saving me from the cold. I came in and had a bite to eat before going to bed...

... Friday morning I sprang out of bed, into my clothes, jumped down stairs and was in my car less than 10 minutes after waking up! I shot over to Solihull and picked up my limited edition of Fable 2 from GAME. I then came back and got to grips with it! In fact I was on it for most of the day. In the evening I went over to Adam/Carls as Adam had got his copy after work that day. I stayed until about 11:00pm then came home to play more Fable 2!

Saturday... Guess what I played all day? In the evening I may have gone out but I can't quite remember... Sorry readers.

Sunday. I had a normal one... Dinner, Legion, Nans, Tea...

Right. I will leave you there readers. TTFN

No comments: