Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I know it says it is, but it just isn't a Penny Farthing!

Hello readers and welcome to another little blog... So let's begin.

Last Monday was the start of the half term week so I was not at work. I woke up at about 10:00am and sat playing Fable 2 for most of the day. In the evening I went over to Adam/Carls as usual to while away the evening so as to stop me being a lonely recluse.


Tuesday... Fable 2 all day and then I might have gone somewhere other than Solihull during the evening... I might have met up with Donna... I can't remember. Sorry.

Wednesday. Sorry, but Fable 2 ruled the daytime hours. In the evening I went down to Father and then we went down to my nans as my Auntie Molly and her daughter "Auntie" Betty had come over from America... Actually when I say "Auntie" it's more like "Great-second-cousin" (I think... Since Aunt Molly was my Grandads first cousin) and "Great-second-cousin-once removed for betty (Have I got that right? Geneology isn't one of my strong points)

We stayed for a couple of hours before leaving. I dropped father off and then met up with Donna in the Swan for the end of the quiz.

Thursday was an interesting day... I stopped playing Fable to turn my hand to something I hadn't done since I was little... I was going to carve a pumpkin! I had got the idea a few days before and had purchased one with the intent of carving it out, cutting it, and making pumpkin soup. Now I didn't want to do a traditional "angry face" pumpkin, I wanted to do something different, but still cool... So I did! Want to see the results? Check out below!
Oh yeah! Thats right! Decepticons forever!
I thought it wasn't bad for half-an-hours work.
In the evening I went with Mr Thomas to the Swan for a drink. Whilst there Leigh and Donna turned up for a drink or two (unusual for a Thursday)

Friday. Ah, now then Driday was good. We all went to Coventry Motor Museum! I had never been before but Adam had. He drove, following my trusty tomtom and we were there and parked for 2:00pm (we didn't get an early start, but we didn't really want one so it was ok.)

There were many different exhibits: old cars, new cars, fast cars, even faster cars, the fastest car ever, famous cars, not-so famous cars, and, to top it off, bikes!
Naturally, I have piccies for you...
Adam on a "Penny Farthing"... which it quite clearly isn't despite being labeled as one.

The fastest car in the world!!! Thrust 2, which went supersonic!

And a Metro... Not just any old Metro though, no... This one was Princess Diannas!

Anyway we left at 5:00pm and went back to Solihull for a bit. I then came home to get ready for my cousins birthday! She waas having a curry down at my aunts house so I went down for 8:00pm... Though we didn't eat until 9:30pm by which time I was starving!

I stayed until about 11:30pm and then called it a night.

Sunday. Ah Sunday.... At the Legion I caught the end of the F1 and watched Lewis become the youngest ever F1 champion... Well done, sir, I say!

Afterwards it was nans for as usual...

Right, I will leave you there readers. TTFN

No comments: