Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ding-Ding. Round 1...

Hello readers and welcome, yet again, to my little piece of the internet. I will start blogging for your viewing pleasure...

... Now!

last Monday is where I will start, and a good Monday it was, too. After work I came home to relax for a bit before heading over to Sutton to see Julie. We went for a drink in her local and ended up playing on one of those games machines that eat all your money for the chance to answer a hundred questions so you can win a pound of it back. However, the games machine we were on seemed rather more forgiving... We were playing guess who and, after a couple of wins I won (sorry, "we" won) £5.00! I was rather pleased with myself (sorry, "us")

Afterwards I dropped Julie back home and came home myself to go to bed.

Tuesday. Work went quite quickly and I was running out the door before I knew it. In the evening I went over to Solihull and took Guitar Hero with me. We played for a few hours before it was time to pack up and come home.

Wednesday... After work I came home and in the evening, went down to Fathers as usual. We watched a bit of Laurel and Hardy before I came home. I didn't meet Donna at the quiz as she wa a bit knackered and hadn't gone.

Thursday... After work I went over to my sisters as it was her birthday. I had bought her Bill baileys new DVD "Tinselworm" which we actually saw live at the NIA. I came back for about 7:30pm and was picked up by Mr. Thomas to be whisked off to The Swan at 8:00pm. I drank some Guinness... And then we came home for about 11:30pm... Seriously, there isn't much else to tell.

Friday. Ah, I could smell the weekend. I finished at work and went in to Solihull to pick up my Guitar Hero Drums and Microphone from HMV so now I had the whole set. I spent most of the evening playing them and I am now officially naff at drumming!

Saturday... I awoke and played Guitar Hero for a bit before Selena, Nan and Grandad came up as usual. In the evening I had tea before getting out the ol' tuxedo for a night out. Basically, there was a night of Boxing in Birmingham, organised by the gym that my dad attends. It was a "black tie" type of shin-dig, with a meal and non stop wine. There were 6 bouts of boxing from various weights and classes. The evening went on until 12:00 midnight. We were picked up by our taxi and were all dropped home.

Sunday. I awoke late, as my head was full of Cabernet-Souvignon, and had dinner. Went to the Legion, then afterwards I DIDN'T go to my nans for tea, instead everyone went round Fathers as he had made tea. By the time I got there everyone had eaten so I sat on-my-one-dot-com and had my chilli con carne alone... Tasted good though! At about 10:00pm everyone left and I came home to watch a bit of TV before going to bed...

... Right. I will leave you there readers. Next Saturday is ladies Night so thetre will be piccies for you next week! TTFN!

No comments: