Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm a compulsive gambler...

Hello readers and welcome to another little blog.


I will begin with last Monday, as always. I went over to Solihull to see Adam and Carl in the evening. We spent time watching TV until about midnight and then I left.

Tuesday. Whilst at work I did something rather peculiar... I chipped my tooth on a Twix! Yes. You read that right... Well actually I had chipped my tooth a couple of years before and my dentist put a surface filling over it. But eating a twix dislodged it and so I now have a little bit missing off the edge of one of my front teeth.

I went to see Julie in Sutton. We went for a drink at one of the many locals she has near her and we sat chatting until chucking-out time when we left.

Wednesday. After work I went over to Solihull to pre-order a copy of Fable 2 from HMV for when it is released on Friday 24th of October. I did that and then popped round the shops and bought some new togs before coming home. In the evening I went down to fathers as usual before meeting up with Donna in the Swan.

Thursday. I came home and watched TV before Going over to pick Lank up as he was returning to the Swan after his leave of absence and I wasn't prepared to let him drive. (It didn't seem fair somehow.)

Friday. In the evening I went back over to Sutton to see Julie. We stayed in watching TV before I left at about 12:30am

Saturday. I phoned Adam up to see if he was doing anything (since I was bored) and during the conversation he mentioned that his pre-order of Fable 2 was the Limited Edition disk that came with a bit of extra content... Which I didn't know about. HMV had run out of places for LE-disks so I had the basic one on order... I wanted to sort that out because the LE-disk is only about a fiver more, and I would rather have the "full game"than miss out (purely because I am a big Fable fan) so I headed over to Adams, and we walked in to Solihull. Now adam had pre-ordered his copy of Fable 2 from "GAME not HMV so I went in to GAME and enquired about preordering the LE Fable 2... Which they did for me right there and then... And as a bonus they gave me a redeem code for the Xbox:live Arcade so that I could download the "Fable 2 pub Games" which allow you to start earning money for your charecter before you get the game... If this all sounds rather geeky, well, it is but hey-ho.... Anyway I then went to cancel my pre-order with HMV before walking back to Adams.

In the evening Me, Carl, Adam, and Marcus went for a bite to eat at The Black Boy in Knowle. I had Lamb in Redcherry and Rosemary sauce which was excellent, and Fruits of the Forrest Cheesecake for dessert. Also excellent! We left and went back to Adam and Carls for a bit before I left at about 11:00pm. I got home and downloaded my free Fable 2 Pub games and started betting (not real money, you understand) and betting, and betting... Seriously it's addictive. My favorite game is "Keystone" It's a cross between roulette and what the Americans call "Craps". You basically bet on which of the outer stones will be removed, which you do with the dice. Check it out here... Clicky!

Sunday. Normal one... Except while I was at the Legion I got bored... Maily because there were very few people in. I decided to "decorate" the Calendar on the wall......




Presenting "Kitty La Forge!" Sorry about the quality of the photo.

Anyway, I then Built a little Blu-Tac monster and put him by the sink with a note...


I want to know how long he lasts! (probably not long though)

Anyway. I left at 7:00pm before going down to my nans for tea as normal...

Right. I will leave you there readers. TTFN!

No comments: