Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Spider-Carl.

Hello readers and welcome to that time of the week when you sit down to read another installment of the life of yours truly...

Actually this is the second time I have written this. I wrote it all out then buggered up my "Word Verification" that blogger makes me type in before it lets me publish my blogs and so it discarded it for me... Bloody stupid system if you ask me.

Right, I will crack on with last Monday where Me, John, Adam, and Carl went to Ragley hall. We walked round the lavish house which, as carl pointed out "didn't have a plasma TV" and round the gardens and the maze... A maze which involves ropes, slides and overhead walkways... We had to negotiate a rope-haul and while Carl and John went for the traditional approach, Adam adopted a much more "unique" method...

Ah, yes... Feet first!

After we had found our way out, we came across some rock-climbing walls... It was then Carl decided to show us his niffty skills.... Though my battery was low, I managed to film his endeavour, put to a possibly recognisable tune...

I appologise for my singing.

Anyway. After we left we decided to go and have a barbeque at Adam/Carls.

Tuesday. During the day I didn't do aything. In the evening it was back over to Adam/Carls with John and Rockband, though we actually ended up playing Lego Starwars.

Wednesday. Again, during the day I didn't do much. In the evening I went down to fathers where we watched some Laurel and Hardy. By the time I had wiped the tears of laughter fron my eyes it was getting late so I didn't pop in to the Swan as usual.

Thursday. Daytime was filled with a big bunch of sod-all.... In the evening we went to the Packhorse where we all sat outside in the warm night air. But, as with all good things, time came soon enough to leave, at around 11:40pm.

Friday. During the day I worked the lunchtime shift at the legion as Tony and Val had gone away for the weekend. I did my 3 hours and came home. I wached some TV and had something to eat and before long it was 6:30pm and I was back out the door to work the night-shift at the Legion. Although it was a bit of a drag, we had a laugh and afterwards, just as a spur of the moment thing, I drove the staff down to Millenium Balti for a curry.

Saturday. Lunchtime came and it was back to the Legion... It was dead. Seriously, I counted the total number of customers... In the 3 hours I was there I had 16 people in. And some of those only stayed for a quick pint before going again! In the evening I went back over to Adam/Carls with John to play Rockband.

Sunday. Lunchtime = Legion. Evening = nans. As per usual...

Right. It's getting late. I'm going to actualy publish this draft and hopefully not stuff it up again!

TTFN...

No comments: