Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's a nice day outside... I think I'll have a bath

Hello readers. welcome to a short blog this week... I'm going out in a bit.

Last Monday I didn't do much. In the evening I went over to Adam and Carls with John to play a bit of Rock Band.

Tuesday was much the same. I'm getting bored of the holidays. I want to start work again so I can get back to my routine.

Wednesday... Was boring. In the evening Iwent down to fathers and then popped in to the Swan to see Donnas family (Donna wasn't there as she was, and as I write this still is, on holiday)

Thursday was ever so slightly more interesting... I went out in the day to Solihull and bought myself a new wallet from Next, as mine was falling apart. And I also got myself a sat-nav' from comet. I got a "TomTom One Europe T" Im not sure what the "T" stands for, but I'm sure it makes all the difference! In the evening me and Lank joined the frivolity in the Packhorse. Katie Wren dropped in to see us, which was nice, but time came when we had to call it a night.

Friday. I spent the morning doing nothing, but in the evening I had to use my tomtom! Remember last post when I said I was at a party in Great Barr? Well while I was there I got talking to my dads-mates-next door neighbours-daughter. her name is Julie and we ended up dancing... And I had arranged to meet up with her for a drink. So I programmed her address in to my little TomTom and I set off. It works like a charm and I was at her front door in no time. We went for a quiet drink and a chat in a local pub and then I dropped her home

Saturday was interesting. father, me and a few of the skiiers went over to another fellow skiiers house to build him a water feature... Except that:

a) he was on hoiday and didn't know we were doing it, and
b) the "water feature" was an old bath and a water pump!

I was on "camera duty" and filmed the "Laurel and Hardy-esque" performance. We filmed all the messing about and the jokes, but then we had to set the bath up for real. It didn't take us long to rearrange part of the garden, and set it all up... In fact I think it looks quite professional! See for yourself...




Looks lovely doesn't it!? And look below for proof that we got it all working.........

You see! an excellent service!

Anyway we left and in the evening I went with Jess, Paul, Benji and Lank to Birmingham for Jess's birthday. We all met in Wetherspoons on Hurst Street. We had a few drinks and then moved on to Reflex for a dance... At some point Benji left us, but I didn't notice when that was. Anyway our Saturday Night soon became Sunday morning and as it was Jess's party we let her decide what we should do next... So she suggested we go to Legs 11! (apparently she loves it there!) so we went. I played it "low-key" obviously but time soon came to go home. paul, who had driven, dropped me and Lank off close to a taxi rank a few miles closer to home to save us a bit of cash. I eventually got in at god-knows-what-time-O' clock and went to bed.

Sunday... I got up and had dinner, then went to the Legion, afterwards went to nans for tea, came home, and went to bed!

right. I will leave you there readers. TTFN.

No comments: