Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To me, To you, To me, To you.

Hello readers and welcome to yet another "5 minutes to read but an hour to wrtite" update. Right, I will waste no time and begin with last Monday. I got up and went out to Solihull to see if I could buy "Afro Samurai" on DVD. Now for those of you that don't know what Afro Samurai is let me explain...

It is a 5-part anime set in the past-but-somehow-the-future of Japan that follows the revenge killings of a warrior called Afro... Samuel L. Jackson does a couple of voices, and the main baddie is voiced by Ron Perlman. It is ultra-violent and can get a bit weird... Actually, let me show you what it's like via Yotube:




You may draw your own conclusions but I'm a fan. End of.

anywho, I couldn't actually find it in Solihull so I had to come home and order it online, which I was a little peeved about. In the evening I went over to Adam, Marcus, Carls as is now the law.

Tuesday. The day was a cacophony of bad TV, Boredom, and Chicken Pies (that I have taken a liking to) In the evening, I may have done something different... I can't remember.

Wednesday. I did sod all. In the evening I went to Fathers as usual. At about 10:00pm I payed a visit to the swan to see Donna and Leigh who were going on Holiday the following morning.

Thursday. I spent the day watching Afro Samurai and in the evening went to The Packhorse as usual.

Friday was a big day. Jenny and Marcus were moving into their new house and I had offered the services of my Mondeo. I went down to Jenny's where her Ka was full of things, her mums car was full of other things, and my car was loaded up with even more things. We set off in a convoy to the house, which is past Solihull Ice rink, and unloaded al the stuff in the livingroom. After a sit down on the new couch Marcus arrived. Jenny and her mum then had to go to a friends wedding which left me and Marcus to do some hauling. After putting some things in the loft, and messing with the alarm system we did about 6 runs to-and-fro' hauling cupboards, bikes, shelves, music equipment, etc. until finally, at about 8: we all went to Woks Hall in Solihull for a meal. Afterwards everyone went back to Marcus and Jennys for a couple of hours before heading on home.

Saturday. The day was a bit empty but in the evening I went, with Father and Selena to a party at the Great Barr Hotel in... 'er... Great Barr. We got there for about 7:45pm and stayed until the end... at about 1:00am.... There was cake!

I had a really good night actually.

Sunday.... You know the drill: Dinner. Legion. Nans. Bed.

Right. I will leave you there for another week readers.

TTFN

No comments: