Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'll let you all make up your own title this week

Hello readers and welcome to a fuzzy-blog.... I say fuzzy because all the days are bleeding in to one and I dont know how im going to remember what ive been doing....

... That would make a perfectly good Slipknot lyric...

... Anyway. Last monday.... 'erm.... I didnt really do anything until the evening when I went to Adam and Carls with John to prat around on the xbox.... I think we ordered a chinese as well.

Tuesday... Again, nothing happened. In the evening Adam, Carl and John came over to Wythall for a change... We sat playing the xbox though...

Wednesday. Still nowt happening in the day. I went to fathers in the evening to sort out his computer before going to the Swan to meet Donna.

Thursday... Nope... Sat doing nothing until 8:15 when Lank came to collect me to go to the Packhorse. Actually I had a good time there, but sadly at 12:00am-ish it was time to leave. Lank Dropped Nicola home first and then me

Friday... I actually had to be up early! yay! I had to take father to Birmingham international Station as he was off to visit our relatives in the south of France for a long Weekend (actually as I sit here writing this he is actually on his way back and I have to go and pick him up in an hour)

In the evening I went over to Carl and Adams... I was actually invited to the Red Lion by Jo (bless her) but by the time I was ready to go out it seemed a bit late.

Saturday. Ah, now during the day I went over to Selenas where Kieron had bought "Eye of Judgement" for the PS3. If you havent seen it, just give this video a look...



Funky isn't it? It's a bit nerdy... but in a kind of "geek chic" way.

Anyway I sat and had a few goes before heading off to pick Kate up. We were going in to Birmingham, for an arts show organised by one of kates friends. We were told that there would be a "performance element" to the show but we didnt know what that would be...

... As it turned out, everyone was going to "perform". There were hundreds of little objects and trinkets around the room and we were told that we could choose any of the little trinkets and objects to keep. We were filmed so that the artist could watch it to try and draw narratives between the choices made and the route people took around the room... It was all very conceptual and exactly the kind of thing Carl finds annoying! (don't you Carl.....)

Anyway. Afterwards we got a drink in a near by pup before going back to Kate's house where she made toasties. At about 1:00am I left to come home for bed.

Sunday... Whilst at the Legion, Donna and Leigh decided they would pay me a visit. They stayed until 7:00 so I dropped them home after I had done my shift... Oh and before I forget I must mention that Donna earned her keep by helping me Bottle up the fridges! (thanks Donna!)

After that I went down to nans for tea as usual before coming home....


... Right. I will leave you there readers. TTFN.

No comments: