Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We all want to be a big rockstar...

Hello readers and welcome to yet another little blog.

It's late so I will be brief.

Monday evening was spent with Julie in the pub... And McDonalds... Somewhere I havent been in years! After a lazy drink and a bit of TV I made my way home.

Tuesday. During the day I blitzed through Spore, and came away with square eyes! In the evening I went over to Adam and Carls for some xbox-related mania.

Wednesday. Again the day was spent playing Spore but I did take time out to go and buy Metallicas' Death Magnetic from HMV. It's a good album with the reintroduction of the long-forgotten guitar solos. It's an album much more in the style of their early stuff, which is no bad thing. In the evening I went to Fathers and then we went to my aunts to have a look at why her new doors weren't hanging straight! The answer is because they are warped!

Thursday. During the day I did sod all, but in the evening I went, with dad to the NEC to see Nickelback! We got there to find that Stain'd were supporting, which was a bonus. Naturally I got some photo's:







And of course I got a video of them singing Rockstar... Listen to the bit where he references a certain "sofa commercial"... It's classic.



Anyway, the show was great and I had a good time.

Friday evening saw me back over in Sutton. I took Julie out for a drink before dropping her back home.

Saturday. During the day I went over to selena and Kierons after dropping mum at the station as she was off to London for the weekend. In the evening I went to pick Julie up because we were having a barbecue at Adam and Carls. We spent a good few hours scoffing hotdogs and playing RockBand (note: The Mothers of Destruction are now called Leviathan Seed). When it was time to go I dropped Julie back home before coming home myself.

Sunday: normal.... Legion, nans, home.

Right. I'm knackered. TTFN

No comments: