Monday, July 07, 2008

Ooh! Look! an update!

Hello readers. Firstly, let me appologise for neglecting my blog. I do hope that this doesn't herald the death-knell of the thing. I know once you start slacking, the posts get fewer and fewer until it goes the way of Adams blog... (And Johns' as well!)

Well anyway. I will begin with Tuesday the 1st of July since the days previous were all quite boring and filled with nothing indifferent.

Tuesday was the opening night of the school play which I had been preparing for (along with everyone else) and it went down a treat. After it began I made an exit and went over to Solihull.

Wednesday evening, second night of the play and after school I did a bit of a touch-up to bits of the set which had been knocked or scraped. Later, I then stayed to watch the play as an audience member with Donna and afterwards went over to Fathers for a bit before coming home to bed.

Thursday. Last night of the play and I had a role to perform! I was basically IN the play dancing but I don't want to ruin your appetite so I will consign any description to the wastes of the blogosphere. Afterwards I went up to the Packhorse as usual to meet up with everyone. Mr. Bennett was even there! (though he still hasn't given me my Ratatouille DVD back!)

Friday. Ah the weekend dawned. I went, in the evening, up Solihull with Katie from the Swan who I haven't seen in a while. I met her and her mum in the Masons before we headed over to Reflex (where else!?) for a bop... Actually her mum isn't a bad dancer! Anyway. After we all got slightly merry and the music went in to overtime, we decided to call it a night and went for a taxi. It dropped me home first before taking Katie (who at this point was asleep on my right shoulder) and her mum (who at this point was half asleep on my left shoulder!) home.

Saturday, I awoke rather late and went, with mum, down to Selenas to meet nan and granddad. Selena and Kieron have redecorated and re-jigged the livingroom so everyone went over there to have a gander. After we left, I had a job to do.... I was covering a saturday night at the Legion! Myself, Emma and Sam were on and we had a right laugh! I had forgotten how fun they can be and may decide to cover a few more in the future!

Sunday. Business as usual. Dinner. Legion. Doctor Who on catch-up TV. Nans. Tea. Home. Bed...

Bish Bash bosh!

And I will leave you there readers!

No! wait! No I wont!

I will just tag on to the end of this blog, my new link. The one that says "Werewolf!" If you could all please click it I would be most grateful. It is a link to an online multiplayer game that, if you so wish, you can join in on (for free, with nothing to download!)

right. I will leave you there readers!

TTFN

No comments: