Monday, December 03, 2007

Robert Du Sable is a wanker...

Hello readers and welcome to my (slightly late) blog for this week. details of why this blog is late will appear somewhere below... But lets begin, shall we.

Last Monday at work, time seemed to fly by. Maybe it's the run-up to Christmas but work on Mondays always seems to go really quickly of late. I got out of the door at 4:30pm after helping with "Art Club!" and went home to play through a bit of A/C (assassins creed, incase you didn't read last weeks blog or did read last weeks blog but have forgotten that I shortened it.) In the evening I went over to Adams, then we went for a drink... I think.

Tuesday at work was another good day, and again, I was out the door before I knew it. More A/C ensued and again, in the evening it was decided that we go for a drink. I picked Jo up at about 8:15pm and we headed on over to The Colebrook because Jo was sure there was a quiz on. We arrived ans Waited for Adam and Bobby to get there as they would provide some stable knowledge for the team...

... Or they would have done if the quiz was on a Tuesday and not a THURSDAY!

... Oh Jo, what will we do with you!

Anyway, it didn't matter since we all have a laugh and a drink, and a good time was had by all.

On Wednesday work seemed to slow back down to normal. I didn't mind though, as I got a fair bit of work done. 4:30pm came along and I left.

The evening was spent in the Swan with the rest of the T.A's as it was our annual night out and this time I really was part of a quiz team! Now usually when some of the T.A's go out for a quiz they call themselves "The Hollywood Wives" but since I was with them, along with eveyone else they decided to call themselves "Gareths Hollywood Wives" I swear that wil be a rumour before too long! Anyway, we didn't do to badly at all. We came 3rd out of about 20 teams so we were dead chuffed! When it was time to go home Tim gave me and Ann a lift home in his mini... Not a new mini but an original mini! I have never been in one before...

... And probably never will again! The back seat is really small and there is no headroom. Still, I was thankful of the lift since it beat walking back in the cold.

Thursday. Thursday at work was OK though it felt like I didn't get a lot done. I was glad to get out at 4:30pm. Before going to the packhorse as usual, I went down to my nans for an hour because Father was there and he was jetting off to the stated the following day. I spent an hour there before coming back home just in time to grab a lift to the packhorse with mother before she went out. A merry time was had by all, though we were abit thin on the ground. Myself, Matthew, Lank, Benji, Naomi, and Kate were all that there were. At a respectable 11:30pm-ish people started to leave and lank kindly dropped me home, where I went to bed.

Friday! I love fridays. Work went quite quickly and I was out the door for 3:30pm! I spent the evening playing A/C and very nearly completed it. It was a jolly nice change to stay in and save a bit of cash for once.

Saturday came along and I awoke just as mother was coming back from Tescos... At 11:00am! I never usually sleep in quite that late! Selena popped round along with nan and grandad just as i was playing through the final assassination on A/C. My grandad seemed quite enthralled with it, but declined the offer of a quick go on my xbox. In the evening I took Donna to see "Stardust" at the Empire Cinema in Rubery. Although it is a bit of a girly film in parts, Robert DeNiro more than makes up for it in brilliant comedy... Oh and there is a slight lesbian undertone in one scene, so it's not all bad! Afterwards I dropped her home, sat in the car talking for an hour, and then left (as I was pretty tired.)

Sunday... The day that this blog should have been written... I got up and played a bit of A/C but couldn't do a lot on it since I had met my match in terms of gameplay difficulty (Damn you Robert du Sable!) I turned it off, made a curry for Sunday lunch (what? It's perfectly normal!) and then got ready...

... For a shift at the Legion!

I had been asked to come in to lend a hand since Blues were playing and it would be quite busy. After they won it quietened down a bit, and the last hour wasn't too bad. I got out at 7:00pm and shot home for a bit before going down to my nans to watch TopGear and Long Way down (which I was dissapointed with, as it was the last of the series, and they rushed it a bit. The ending was truly unspectacular!)

Anyway. After that I came home and got some sleep...

And thats your lot for this week readers... TTFN

No comments: