Monday, December 10, 2007

Regurgutated bodily fluids? No thanks!

hello readers and welcome to another late blog. I am in a bit of a rush so I will will keep this brief and to the point...

Ok, Monday at work went quite quickly, and after art club had finished at 4:30pm I left as well. In the evening, nothing happened since me and Adam were both knackered and too lazy to go out in the cold.

Tuesday, again, work went fairly quickly and I got out for about 5:00pm. I went over to Adams and Marcuses for something to do. I discovered that they were putting up the Christmas lights! After several attempts i felt that i had to do my duty to my readers, and so created a video for you...

Looky below!



I think thats how they have left them!

Anyway. After getting some chips, and discovering that The Greville was still closed for its refurbishment, we headed back. It wasn't too long before I left to come home to bed.

Wednesday... Was a bit long for my liking. Work dragged on a bit and by the time I got out, it felt like the middle of the night! I stayed in wednesday evening...

... I think. Can't quite remember that one. Sorry readers.

Thursday was the same as Wednesday, but at least I had the Packhorse to look forward to! lank picked me up for about 8:00pm, but we didn't leave my house until 8:20pm because he was having a look at all the music I have on Windows Media player! (coupled with the fact that I wasn't ready!) In the Packhorse,Kate had a short quiz for me. She has been trying to stump me with riddles and questions for a while... I'm not sure if she genuinely thinks I'm too clever for my own good, or whether she wants to just see me fail at something, but either way, I got 6 out of 8 questions correct... So she was partly happy!

Ah, Friday... Friday, Friday, Friday... Where to begin. I will skip the events at work, since they are pretty mundane to the events of the evening... I had arranged to take Katie out for a drink, since I haven't seen her in ages and I thought it would be a good thing if I actually took a girl for a drink once in a while... (you know, just because it's the done thing, and all...) So I met her in the masons for about 8:40pm. She came in and introduced me to her mum and dad who were stopping for a quick bevvy' and then she mentioned going to Reflex. This I had not planned on, but was happy to agree, since you might as well make the best of a good night out. She then told me that her new boyfriend would be joining us...

... fair enough, I suppose. wasn't expecting that because she was single the last time we met... But hey! the more the merrier! Now it is at this point that I have a confession to make, readers...

... That although she most definitaley introduced us, I can't remember the guy's name... For this I feel quite bad... (But not as bad as Katie now feels for the faux-pas she commited of which will explain at the proper point in the story!)

So we were having a good ol' laugh and a drink, and a bop on the dance floor, and some more drink (though I was on Soft Drinks due to the fact I had driven) And come 2:00am Kate was truly merry... They were going to get a taxi home, but since she didn't live all that far away, and the fact I had my car, and I quite enjoy driving at night when there are no cars about, I did the "Good Samaritan " thing and offered them both a lift home...

So there we were. kate and fella' in my car, and I set off...

... Kate promptly fell asleep. She awoke momentarily complaining of feeling a bit queezy. Thinking it was nothing more than my driving, I drove nice and steady, with the window down.

... In fact that was the best decision I made...

... Guess what happened?

... Go on, guess... Here's a hint: What's the title of this post?...

... It was horrible... Though 90% of the puke ended up streaked along the outside my car, the remaining 10% ended up spattering her boyfriend, and my door upholstery and passenger seat!

Now before I go any further I have to mention that, while it was horrible, and a situation in which many would have become angry, I saw the funny side and don't really blame her... (I mean how can you accuse someone of doing anything malicious when they are half-unconsious?) And I have since told her that, since I saw the funny side, that she is allowed to as well and that there are no hard feelings.

So I got her home, and helped get her inside. Then me and... (oh, lets call him "Dave") me and Dave got on with the business of clearing up my car. I was thankful for the help, as I don't really do sick... It sets me off far too easily.

Anyway I got home for about 3:00am freezing cold as I had the windows down on the way home to try an alleviate some of the sicky-smell!

Right... Sunday. I was supposed to drive Donna and myself in to Birmingham as we had arranged to go and have a look round the German market and to start Christmas shopping. I told her about the incidents of the night before so, rather than sit in a sicky-smell car she offered to drive. She picked me up at about 11:00am and we set off. After parking at the back of Centenary square we walked round towards the town hall and then set off down New Street having a look at all the stalls. After grabbing some cash at a nearby ATM, we had a walk around before giving in to the temptation of Christmas shopping.

Now obviously I won't tell you which shops we went in to because that might give away too much about what we might have bought, and since I know certain people read this on a regular basis, I don't want to start giving anyone cause to speculate on their christmas gifts this year...

.. After all there is no fun in ruining a surprise, now, is there?

After the shops had beaten us, we had lunch (for which Donna paid 10p due to the till girl messing up her change!) then took a walk up to the market to get a beer (Though Donna had hot chocolate and Amaretto... Seriously, try it! It's a fantastic combo!) before we made our way back to the car and set off for home.

After we got back, I sat and helped her type out a worksheet she needed for her year 7 maths class, and then had a bugger-about on Youtube before getting her to drop me back home.

I spent an hour on the PC before heading off down to my nans for tea as usual and to watch TopGear. I got there and was there a good half-an-hour before I noticed that my nan has a new Cockatiel! Her last one, "Cocky" was tremendiously old (seriously, he was nearly as old as me!) when he died, and she hasn't had another one since and I only noticed this one because he started making a noise during the end of Sports personality of the Year! His name is "Cheeky" (though my cousin wants to call him "Nutter") and as yet he can't talk or sing any kind of tune. (It is to be noted that, while my nan insisted that Cocky could talk, I never heard him, and am pretty sure that nan used to assign words to what anyone else would describe as a "Random squawk") I have therefore made it my business to whistle the theme tune to "Super Mario" at him, and repeat the words "piss off" until he picks it up for himself...

... Well, it's a laugh isn't it?

Right. I will leave you there readers. TTFN

No comments: