Saturday, March 04, 2006

When the saints go marching in...

Well readers. It's March already. This means Update time and what a week it's been.

I went to work at the Legion on Friday and did somethig I thought I would never do...

... I handed in my notice. Yep' I'm leaving. I finish at the end of April, although I'm going to need to book a week off before then at easter because I'm going skiing. Actually it will be good this year because we are going to Salzburg. The last 3 or 4 times I have been we have gone to Fugen so a change of mountains will be nice. Anyway, I said to Tony that after 5 years of working weekends I needed a change and use the time to plan what to do career-wise (since teaching now seems almost impossible.)

The rest of the week was very indifferent. On Monday we went... um... actually I can't remember! (I swear I am losing my memory, god help me whan I'm old.) On Tuesday we did the pub quiz in the Jug of Ale, with Jennys help. (That I DO remember.) We came about 7th I think out of 15 teams.

Wednesday at Fathers we watched the telly as usual, but no-one was in the Swan so I came home at 10pm. On thursday in the Swan much fun was had by all as Nicola bought with her an Ocarina. I was talking to her last week about the instrument and how I had never seen one. She had an old plastic one that she bought in for me to try. Needless to say I couldn't play it.

Today at work I was the same as ever except that Mark was limping due to the fact that he had fractured his foot whilst trying to perform a back-flip the day before...

... No, really!

Work at the Legion tonight was just as every other Friday night. I came home and decided to blog for you readers... You lucky lot, you.

Anyway. I'm off to beddie-byes. TTFN.

No comments: