Sunday, March 12, 2006

Birthdays galore!

Well my audience of blogees, Between now and my last post I have advanced in age... Yes, last Wednesday was my birthday! I am now at the grand-old age of 24. (I need to start taking it easy, I will be on the list for a new hip, the way i'm going.) I asked everyone for money and I am going to buy myself a set of skis when I go skiing at easter. I have seen a pair of Atomic M:9's that I really want since my skis are old downhills, not carvers. I might treat myself to a set of new boots as well.

Enough about me though, today was Daniels birthday and he too has attained the age of 24 (I always tell him to respect his elders but he never does!) For his birthday he got the flu'. Not the greatest gift but hey-ho at least he gets a few days off work.

Thats all for now readers.... TTFN

No comments: