Sunday, March 19, 2006

More birthdays, and some high-speed hi-jinx!

Welcome readers. It has been a week since my last blog and during that time Donna has become older. Yes it was her birthday last Wednesday. I got her a card and a big glass of wine... She thoroughly enjoyed it!

Ok, on with the blog!

This week has been very indifferent. I seem to type that almost every blog nowadays... Sorry readers. Yesterday however was actually very different. Carls brother Ralph is getting married on the 1st of April so as a bit of a day out we all went go-karting. It was a good indoor track on Fazeley Street, Digbeth. The day consisted of 11 heats followed by a final for the top 8 drivers. I was in 6th position but was knocked back to 9th overall, so I didn't compete in the Grand final. I did get the 8th fastest lap of the day though and I had an absolute blast. I would recommend it to anyone who fancies a thrash about with their mates. I did take a couple of videos on my mobile of the day so I want to upload them to this site. I have signed up with youtube.com so I will have to see if I can start "video-bloging." If it works I will try it when I go skiing at Easter and post some footage of the holiday. I'd like to do you all a 1st person view of a run, but I'm a bit worried that I would drop my phone. I would have to attach it to my chest somehow, or round my neck... I will experiment with it.

Well thats all for now readers.

TTFN

No comments: