Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A new day is upon us...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... So I woke up this morning and had to drive to work in a force 10 blizzard... Nice. My mums car is very tempremental when it comes to things like "traction" and "stopping" so I had to be extra careful.

School was like World War 3... The kids just wanted to snowball each other (and staff) and not do any work, but all was eventually resolved when Mr. Evans took charge......

..... So I got up off the floor and brushed the snow off me whilst trying to avoid the second volley of snowballs aimed at my face. The first lot hit me square on. I didn't stand a chance. It gave the kids a laugh though and at least they all got to their lessons on time...

Coming home from work was just as bad as getting there, what with all the snow and ice. I dashed home, and had to go straight out again to Shirley to the post office to get my passport changed, but there was something wrong with the form, so It hasn't been done..... One wasted trip out into the cold for no reason..... lovely!

I'm going to watch TV...



Random thought: Would cows enjoy the taste of milk?

No comments: