Saturday, February 26, 2005

Has anyone seen my sense of humour...?

Has anyone noticed how I am "less funny"of late? I don't seem to be able to crack quickfire jokes like I used to... It's rather discomforting since I quite enjoyed being "the funny one" amongst my friends. Heck, it was just about the only thing i was any good at! I can't explain it but I actually feel slightly guilty of the fact that I'm not as effective as making people laugh, as though It was my sole duty, and now I can't do it... It's like I've lost my purpose to exist. Does that sound like a case for a psychiatrist or what!?

Hopefully this is a temporary thing and it will pass.... Maybe it was the cold weather? I hope I will be back on form within a short while... I had better be, or else I am going to turn into a sad lonely depressive.......



...... And we don't want that, do we?

1 comment:

Gareth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.