Saturday, February 26, 2005

I like driving in my car.... (even though it's a shit-heap)

Its difficult, buying a car...I'm torn between a Vauxhall Vectra and a Ford Mondeo. I like both but don't know which one to go for. I am worried incase I buy one and then decide I want the other...

The Mondeo has a nice interior, good range of options, and is very reliable. The Vectra looks cooler from the outside, an OK interior, similar options, but usually slightly cheaper than equivalent Mondeos... Its a real doozy of a situation, I can tell you...

The Golf has gone in for repairs to the carb' so hopefully it will be back on the road by Tuesday. And, even more hopefully, will be sold in a few months. I will update on this as soon as things start to happen.


Remember: Never poke mad people with sticks...

No comments: