Tuesday, February 22, 2005

And a big "Howdy ho"

*pop* And so It was..... My very own place to randomize, think out loud, and maybe crack a few jokes along the way! The chances are you already know me but If not, then hello and welcome. I am Gareth: Artist, philosopher, and magician... (actually, i studied art at college, I think about nothing but my next meal, and i only know 4 card tricks, but it tends to impress the ladies) My good friend and drinking buddy John has his own blogspot (http://www.lessthanjohn.blogspot.com) and in reading it, I decided to follow suit. I need a place to keep my memory (well, it will free up some brain-space, won't it?) and to be honest I'm too lazy to keep a diary (plus which, I would probably lose it, eat it or destroy it.) So a blog page seemed like a good idea. I will endeavour to keep it up to date and informative (as well as having a bit of fun along the way!)

Well we are nearly in March so I wont blog all of January and February, I'll just give a quick overview to get myself up to speed...

January: I spent this month looking at cars, mine has to go. Its old, it's tatty and it guzzles the drink like George Best at an "all you can swig" buffet in the middle of the sahara desert...

February: Well, Valentines' day came, and in my porch there were lots of lovely envelopes... The gas bill, the telephone bill, one for me (apparently i am eligiable for a nat-west loan of anything up to £15,000 with a typical rate of just 7.4%!) one about nectar points, and a letter to my mum from someone who sells mortgages....

.... Crap.

So no one loves me... I decided to cheer myself up by spending £250 on a set of personal registration plates from the DVLA (not to be confused with the DVDA, which is something totally un-related to this topic) My plates read: M12 GME (the "12" is supposed to look like an "R" so it reads "MR GME") All I need now is a car to put them on..... I'll go and get an Autotrader....

So now I'm up to speed. I will try to end all my blogs on a high note. Something relevent, something fun, something pure. So I leave you with this:

"When composing a symphony, always remember that the chord of D-minor creates the feeling of suspence"



No comments: