Monday, February 28, 2005

Life, Love, and everything in between...

Can anyone tell me why chatting to women is so damn difficult? Why do I constantly sit there grinning like an idiot when trying to speak to members of the oppsite sex? I must have some sort of genetic defect which manifests itself by making my voicebox seize up whenever I am supposed to be talking to a young lady... My brain is thinking "Say something either clever, funny, or complimentary" What actually leaves my mouth is often some sort of gobbledygook involving a badly spoken, fragmented sentence about nothing in particular, which only serves to make me sound like I should be locked away for the safety of myself and others. I just can't do it. So I have come to the conclusion that I am going to die alone.....


..... Shit.


I really must stop being such a berk and just ask someone out, no matter how much of a prat I sound when I do it.

Right! I have made a late new-years resolution... Stop acting like a fool and just tackle the situation head-on...



Tip of the day: When faced with a difficult problem, just ask yourself "What would the Lone Ranger do?"

No comments: