Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Lord!

Hello readers and welcome to another thrilling update...

... Well I say "Thrilling" but I'm blogging the week of the half term holiday and I actually didn't do very much. Though I do have quite a strange tale to tell...

In fact I might as well not do a "day-to-day" style blog as it's all going to be the same... Xbox, Internet, Food, Solihull, Sleep etc...

However there are a couple of highlights.

I borrowed a couple of Anime DVDs off Kieron and Sat down to watch them. The first was Street Fighter Alpha, which I actually saw at Kierons, the second was a film called Sky Blue which is a great film about the last human city on a future Earth. The third is the Anime prequel to the videogame "Deadspace" and I have another to watch simply titled "X" so I'm on a manga/Anime high at the moment.

The big thing to happen to me during the week was the rather unusual accomplishment of becoming ordained! I applyied via an online form to the Universal Life Church in a town called "Modesto" in California and they sent me an email a couple of days later which stated that I was ordained as a minister by Pastor, Kevin Andrews on the 16th of February and that, because it was an actual person, I "was not ordained online" and "it should not be refered to as such."

... This has lead Carl to give me the not-so-honourable nickname of "Reverend Bullshit" but I combated that by "Blessing" his tapwater (which I think I'm allowed to do!) and flicking the newly-founded holy water at him! I then made the sign of the cross, and then a V!

So that was that.

Wednesaday saw me trying to teach my father how to make CDs but the terms "rip" and "burn" were confusing him so I simplyfied the process and before too long he was uploading a multitude of music to his computer.

Thursday was spent in the Swan as usual where I showed everyone my letter of ordination...

... No-one gave a shit.

And that really is just about that. Sorry readers but apart from the tales I've told you, nothing else really happened during the holidays.

I will sign off this short blog with a biblical quote: "And the Lord spoke unto moses. "Come Forth" but Moses tripped and came fifth..."

TTFN

No comments: